Marketing Assistant Job at APPRENTIFY – in Harrow
- Keep the database up to date
- Organise (online) events
- Build a community and ensure leads coming in via social media channels
- Report on marketing activities
- Research the market
- Represent the business, in person and via written messages, appropriately
- From time to time other responsibilities may be added
- Create result driven effective and appropriate messages
- Assist in the day to day management of the digital marketing campaigns across all channels
- Support in the creation of weekly email marketing campaigns. Writing copy & selecting/editing suitable imagery.
- Help to grow audiences and engagement across social platforms through the creation of stand out organic and paid content.
- Help to develop our video marketing and content strategy
- Make sure that lead generation stays within budget
- Assist with the design and organisation of Marketing activities such as events and campaigns
- Write copy for brochures, adverts, blogs etc.
- Create a monthly report on the results (conversion) of all Marketing activities such as:
- Lead generation via inbound, telemarketing and large accounts
- Locally organised social media campaigns, events etc
- Execute market research and report the results
- Create presentations for the sales team
- Any other tasks that may come up from time to time to ensure the best working of the business.
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- Ability to overcome challenges
- Excellent English and Maths skills
- Open mind and curiosity
- Ability to apply what you learn
- Working with computers
- Understand the working of tools such as CRM, website, social media platforms.
- Ability to write texts for advertisements, blogs, web pages etc
- Maths and statistics to analyse information, see patterns and create clear reports
- Work in a social business environment
- Plan your work
- Communication skills to communicate clearly and accurately in writing and verbally
- Adhere to the appropriate dress code when meeting (potential) customers, partners and colleagues
- Interest in technology, marketing, creating content and how people learn
A career in the Marketing team is on offer for the successful candidate. This will mean a permanent position
- Learn from the best in an international and diverse team with many proven successes
- International business
- Fast growing technology business
- Great team spirit
Company: APPRENTIFY –
Company Location: Harrow
Job Category: Marketing