Mandarin & English Speaking KYC Investigation Specialist (Fixed-term Contract) Job at Amazon Ireland Sup Svcs Ltd in Cork
- Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English skills and an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Experienced customer handling and conflict resolution skills with a keen focus on quality and customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective prioritization of work time to ensure productivity, fulfill department standards for time spent and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing urgency
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Passionate commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company
Amazon is looking for a high-judgment individual to join us as an Investigator to safeguard Amazon’s global customer base, profitability, and brand while maintaining a high bar of customer experience. We are specifically seeking applicants with fluent Mandarin and English language skills to support our global operation teams as a Know Your Customer (KYC) Investigator .
- Investigate suspicious activity and behaviour that could pose a risk to Amazon, our customers, and merchants.
- Communicate via email and telephone with buyers, merchants, and other external and internal customers to make informed decisions about risk.
- Maintain Amazon’s site quality by enforcing Amazon’s Policy Guidelines.
- Take appropriate action based on established procedures and document those actions. When procedures are not available, follow established escalation paths to ensure resolution.
- Participate in other special projects/assignments and partner with appropriate business teams.
- Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigation cases.
- Experienced in the online space and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- Be flexible with working hours and work Saturdays and/or Sundays.
- This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
Fluency in other European languages is an advantage.
Company: Amazon Ireland Sup Svcs Ltd
Company Location: Cork