Managing Associate – Commercial Litigation Job at Mishcon de Reya in London
We’re looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- To manage all client work allocated by the Partners and other solicitors within the Group and sometimes across the wider Department.
- Excellent case management skills and can run client matters (or parts of larger matters) with minimal assistance from Partners.
- Client focussed with an ability to command the trust and confidence of our clients who expect a first class service.
- Ability to lead and supervise more junior members of the team under supervision from the Partners.
- An interest in mentoring and supporting junior team members with their professional development both formally (through internal training sessions) and informally.
- Comfortable with undertaking business development both internally and externally.
- A proven track record in meeting standard hours for time recording and consistently contributes within their group.
- Demonstrates the ability to secure repeat work from internal and/or external clients by technical ability.
- To maintain clear communication links with colleagues in the Firm.
- To ensure good working relationships with colleagues, clients and external organisations.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Ability to manage cases on a day-to-day basis, and lead and supervise more junior team members.
- Ability to effectively manage own workload.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders.
- Desire to build a practice and utilise contacts for business development.
- Resilient and calm under pressure.
- Adaptable and flexible approach.
- Pro-active and takes initiative.
Company: Mishcon de Reya
Company Location: London