Maintenance Engineer Job at Trans-Continental Marketing Ltd in Coalville
An exciting opportunity to work with a local manufacturing company operating in the FMCG sector. We are looking for a dynamic individual to work with the existing maintenance team.
Candidates with electrical bias are preferred.
The role involves the following:
- Manage and work within the existing Engineering team.
- Plan and implement PPM schedules.
- Assist in investigating means of improving plant productivity.
- Ensure that all necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are available.
- Investigate and establish causes of all breakdowns and damages.
- Carry out any necessary repairs and ensure all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised.
- Will be involved in both electrical and mechanical reactive and pro-active maintenance.
- Be proactive in ensuring good health and safety on site and ensure all quality procedures are followed.
- Be flexible with working hours and shift patterns.
With the following qualifications and experience:
- You will be an experienced maintenance professional from a manufacturing background with experience in both mechanical and electrical disciplines.
- Have a proven track record in an Engineering and fault-finding role
- Familiar with all types of AC/DC motors and associated control systems.
- You will also possess excellent communication skills, demonstrate assertiveness and decision-making skills and have a can do attitude to your work.
- An industry recognized qualification – NVQ 3 / ONC/HNC / City & Guilds
- Wiring Regs qualification would be an advantage.
Reference ID: ME1120
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
Company: Trans-Continental Marketing Ltd
Company Location: Coalville