Logistics Manager Job at Saica Pack Warrenpoint – in Ashbourne, County Meath
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Logistics Administrator at our Ashbourne Plant
You are required to participate in a team focused environment supporting all areas of the Logistic departments ie: planning, despatch , transport and the broader supply chain while working alongside the internal sales team with emphasis on problem solving that ensures smooth day to day running of the required processes across the department and actively support the planning function when required
- Health and safety in all instances is our first priority, you are required to participate in any activity or initiative that improves health, safety and wellbeing of employees.
- Provide planning support for all holidays and absence cover when required
- Review & agree the daily load plan with planning to ensure efficient error free loading by the despatch team
- Support despatch team in management of stock transfers and receipting of materials when required
- Populate the daily KPIS for the daily operations meeting and despatch performance board meetings
- Communicate a comprehensive set of notes / feedback for your shift review by the despatch/ logistics manager
- Manage book in times to suppliers of pallets/paper and liaise with internal sales and issue collection times for customers
- Complete stock reconciliation programmes across all external stores to an accuracy of at least 98%.
- Participate in QRQC sessions utilising problem solving techniques to establish root cause and provide permanent solutions.
- Review and highlight aged stock daily to the customer service manager for resolution and ensure all aged stock actions for dispatch are completed in a timely manner.
- Participate as a member of a project team in any part of the business as and when required
- Candidates should have excellent organisational skills and high level of proficiency in excel and computer knowledge and logistics systems (SAP proficiency).( A background in logistics/planning would be advantageous).
The successful candidate will be required to work a rotating shift pattern Monday – Friday 7 – 3 pm and 3pm – 11.
Benefits include a very competitive rate of pay, together with pension and sick pay scheme.
Applications : If you believe you have the necessary skills and attributes please forward your CV with a covering supporting letter to:
Paula Kearney, HR Business Partner SAICA Pack Ireland Limited, . Ballybin Road, Ashbourne.
SAICA is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from any suitable qualified candidate
Closing Date: Friday 4th February 2022
Reference ID: LA/01/2022
Application deadline: 04/02/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: €37,052.00-€71,946.00 per year
Company: Saica Pack Warrenpoint –
Company Location: Ashbourne, County Meath