Local Government Commissioning Officer Job at Global Project Resources Limited in Solihull
We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled Local Government Commissioning Manager to act as the commissioning lead on a range of business support functions for a local government clients based in Solihull.
The Local Government Commissioning Manager will provide assurance and ensure due diligence for commissioning functions including risk management, business processes and some directorate and corporate priorities. They will undertake a variety of tasks to provide administrative support to a variety of stakeholders.
You will be expected to ensure processes and control measures are in place and have an ability to check the consistency of information that supports decision making drawn from different sources.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or minimum NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant subject, or experience in working in a similar role.
- MUST have experience of commissioning business services within local government
- Significant experience of service delivery and development including change management.
- Experience and knowledge of Data Protection and Freedom of information in the context of managing and communicating confidential / sensitive / contentious information to internal and external customers or clients.
- Confident in IT and keyboard skills, with experience of using a range of systems and databases.
- Excellent attention to detail, able to handle and process a range of information securely
Initially working from home due to COVID restrictions
Please apply for further information
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.
Reference ID: 1243
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £30.30 per hour
- Commissioning business services within local government: 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Global Project Resources Limited
Company Location: Solihull