Live-In Carer’s in Kent (URGENT) Job at ApproCare in Sheerness
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE (subject to DBS checks)
Currently seeking 3 x Live in Carers
ONE for placement at Gillingham, Kent to provide care to one of our lovely younger male long term clients living in his own home with Cerebral Palsy. Close to local transport and local amenities. Usual pattern is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with a Monday changeover day.
Duties include; all aspects of personal care (washing, dressing, showering, toileting & all areas of hygiene), meal preparation, medication assistance, light domestic duties, companionship.
TWO for placement at Sheerness, Kent to provide care to one of our lovely older female clients at a beautiful location by the seaside. Usual pattern is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with a Monday changeover day. (APPLICANTS MUST BE A DRIVER FOR THIS POST
Duties include; minimal personal care assistance as client likes to maintain as much independence as possible (washing, dressing, showering, toileting). Mostly requiring support in meal preparation, medication assistance, light domestic duties, companionship, accompanying on outings and to appointments.
EXPERIENCE SPECIFICALLY IN LIVE IN CARE IS PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
We provide our Live in Care employees with
- free comprehensive in house training & qualifications up to QCF Level 3 in health & social care
- refer a friend bonus scheme
- employee recognition + rewards including 100s of discounts at major high street retailers
- excellent rates of pay + food allowance
- 28 days holiday paid (pro rata)
- local 24hr managerial support
Please apply 24/7 via CV today
by telephoning us on 01795 663824 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only for telephone applications please) – shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email so please ensure you check your emails frequently.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £600.00 per week
- Company pension
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
Full PPE provided for all our care staff
- Live in Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sheerness, Kent (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)
- Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the patient
- Preparing meals and feeding patients
- Prompting and administering medication
- Accompanying and transporting patients to appointments and/or social events
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
Company Location: Sheerness