Live in carer Job at Trinity Homecare – in London
Make a real difference to peoples lives by joining as a Care Assistant with Trinity Homecare. We are rated ‘Outstanding’ by CQC and have recently won an award for “Innovation and Good Practice in Staff Recruitment & Retention”. Get paid up to £840 per week and the opportunity to be vaccinated.
In lines with the “Social Distancing” measures suggested by the Government, we are able to offer Video Interviews and blended e-Learning Induction Training sessions. We will also ensure that you have access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for use at work.
As a Carer, you will be care matched with your client where you will be supporting them in and around their own home in London, Surrey and Home Counties. We offer full care certificate training, support and a genuine career pathway to help you fulfil your potential as a Care Assistant.
What do you get?
· Up-to £840 per week for our most qualified staff and high needs clients although, it would normally range from £88 – £100 per day
· Early pay option, your pay your way
· Paid board and lodging whilst you are on an assignment in the client’s home
· Enjoy the benefits of our refer-a-friend scheme via a smart app
· Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to double time
· Free induction training to Care Certificate Level from our qualified Trinity trainers
· Pension scheme and 28 days holiday pay pro-rated
· Ongoing support and supervision in the client’s home
· Access to a dedicated Care Manager at all times
· 24×7 on call support for emergencies
· No need for your own employee insurance
· Tax and national insurance deducted at source
· Free uniform and equipment
What we need from you:
· A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature
· Dedication, commitment and reliability
· Some flexibility as you will be supporting people in their own homes
· Good written and spoken communication skills including fluency in English
· This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
· Ideally car drivers with or without a car but a licence valid for use in the UK
Trinity is an award winning Care provider with over 20 years of experience in Care Industry. We are also an approved NCFE Training Centre so there is an opportunity for new and existing Care Assistants to gain qualifications whilst they work. We can offer you one of the most rewarding experiences by becoming a part of Trinity Homecare team. Apply now to begin your journey as a carer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £88.00-£120.00 per day
We are able to offer Video Interviews and blended e-Learning Induction Training sessions. We will also ensure that you have access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for use at work
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Company: Trinity Homecare –
Company Location: London