Live-in Care Assistant Job at Bluebird Care Westminster in United Kingdom
Are you passionate about the care industry? Do you like to go the extra mile to make a difference in people’s lives every single day?
If you are then this may be the opportunity for you…
Bluebird Care Westminster & City of London are looking to build something incredible for our customers and our staff. We believe in great customer service both internally and externally!
As a live-in carer, you’ll live with your customer, giving them as much help and care as they need while enabling them to live as independently as possible.
You would assist our customers with a range of duties that include:
- Personal Care
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 10 months experience within a care setting
- Empathy and compassion
- Good level of spoken English
- Ability to attend an interview in our London office
- Free Care Certificate training
- 4 weekly Pay and Holiday
- 24 hour support
- Free QCF/ NVQ development and ongoing training
- Career progression
- Pay rates start from £600 p/w depending on experience
- Refer a friend bonus – which will pay you £100 for every successful referral
- Regular social events and activities
- Company pension and Perkbox; giving you access to thousands of different rewards, from free food in major UK restaurants, to movie tickets, to phone insurance and more
- Work in the beautiful surroundings of the Westminster borough
Company: Bluebird Care Westminster
Company Location: United Kingdom