Lifeguard Jobs in Ayr – Scotland at Haven
Location: Ayr – Scotland
Type: Full Time
Category: Hospitality/Catering, Outdoor/Nature/Animal
Haven are currently recruiting for Lifeguards to join our Sports & Leisure Team. We describe our Team’s as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ for our guests. Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime. With a great selection of indoor and outdoor activities available, Haven is the perfect place for families to try something new together. The Activities and Leisure teams play a key role in ensuring families feel confident, safe and happy during their activity, embracing a ‘breath of fresh air’ culture with our guests at the heart of everything we do.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our
teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting
the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults. As a Lifeguard I am responsible for:
• Provide a safe and secure environment for all guests whilst using our pool areas.
• To be guest focused & provide a first-class service to all our guests.
• Ensure strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
• Ensure all work areas are presented and managed to the highest level at all times.
• Ensure all chemical & cleaning materials issued are stored safely & used within COSHH guidelines.
• Ensuring all internal & statuary obligations are met.
• Complying with Park rules at all times. Qualifications and
(Full training can be provided)
• RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
• Has a bright and breezy personality and is able to motivate and inspire teams
• If you do not have the NPLQ qualification already please search for our trainee lifeguard vacancies, as training can be provided for successful candidates Additional training courses & qualifications will be arranged for the successful candidate dependent on requirements. This role requires the successful candidate to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Due to the qualifications and training provided the successful candidate must be 16 years and over.
The Benefits of working with us:
Join us for the summer, with the potential to become
permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on
offer too. Competitive rates of pay Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t
live locally 50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you
work Regular team incentives with great rewards Opportunity to earn £300 or more when you refer a friend to
join our great team Holidays
Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins
& Warner Hotels 20%
off in our shops and venues Free
use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities Funded
qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees
for permanent team members Access
to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing
and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc Fantastic
discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of
discounts on everyday purchases Team
Member of the Month Awards Instant
Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times Long
Service awards for permanent team members Unwavering focus on cleanliness and our reassurance to
you The safety of our te…