Learning Support Assistant Job at Dosbarth Asiantaeth Gyflenwi in Llanelli
Dosbarth are looking for Learning Support Assistants to join our friendly and professional team. We are eager to recruit enthusiastic and dedicated Learning Support Assistants to work in schools in Carmarthenshire.
Joining Dosbarth will give you the opportunity to work in a variety of schools across the county where you can network and work in permanent, long term or short-term posts or if you’d prefer, daily supply work. We are dedicated to raising standards and providing a friendly and professional service to a variety of schools in the county.
Dosbarth is a popular and successful education recruitment agency based in the heart of West Wales (Llandysul). Being a WELSH agency run by local staff, we have an understanding of the area. We understand the importance of its heritage, culture and language and how this is a necessity to schools.
Dosbarth is owned and managed by a local and experienced teacher. All of our consultants are local and WELSH speaking and have had first-hand experience of working as supply staff in schools across West Wales. This is why we can provide a more local and personal alternative to large corporate agencies.
To become a successful Learning Support Assistant, you will need the following skills:
· Good ICT skills
· Be organized and be able to work independently and as part of the team
· Demonstrate commitment to support the progress and wellbeing of pupils
· The ability to communicate through the medium of Welsh is desirable
In order to be a successful Learning Support Assistant, you will need the following qualifications and experience: –
· A Disclosure and Prohibition certificate (DBS) or entered with the Prohibition Disclosure Update Service (update system) or the readiness to complete.
· Registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) or is ready to join.
· Relevant qualifications and experience of working with children.
· 2 references which have been signed by Employer former/school/college tutor.
Dosbarth have more vacancies available for Teachers and LSA’s in primary and secondary schools.
Contact Bethan for more details 01559361212
Reference ID: Learning Support Assistant
Application Deadline: 26/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £60.00 per day
- Learning Support Assistan: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)
Company: Dosbarth Asiantaeth Gyflenwi
Company Location: Llanelli