Lead Node Developer Job at The Talent Partnership in Shoreditch
Lead Node Developer
My client fast growing and award-winning fintech company, that is revolutionising the home buying process. Is looking for a Lead Node Developer to join Its team.
You will be an experienced Node developer that will take ownership of the client’s codebase,
producing my client’s collaborative savings product and be involved in hiring a small team of developers.
As the lead Node developer, you will work alongside the Head of Product to build features that help the client’s customers sign up faster and provide new functionality to keep their existing customers engaged.
To be considered you will need the following technical skillset and expertise.
- Experience with Node JS and Mongo DB hosted on AWS
- Knowledge of Integrations with other platforms, such as HubSpot and other API data
- Have 4+ years Agile development experience (incl. front-end and back-end services/databases), with experience of building for mobile users within the browser
- Be able to lead the adoption of React which you will lead
- Have experience using React and integrating with REST APIs
- Be proficient with source control management systems such as GIT
- Have expertise with common AWS setup, such as using S3 buckets
- Have some experience with DevOps tools e.g. Jenkins and have some demonstrable experience of leading substantial technology builds
You will be tasked with designing and building technical solutions that are needed for the business and you should be able to;
- Provide input to planned product changes and have your finger on the pulse of what customers expect with common design patterns. You will design new internal technical tools that the team manage customers more effectively
- As a Lead Node Developer, you should be able to build technology at fast pace, balancing the tradeoffs between scalability and go-to-market time.
- You will be able to develop and improve their automated testing capabilities whilst new features/enhancements are being built. Being able to take ownership and drive change wherever possible and being involved in making and presenting those big decisions to Senior Leaders in the business is also important.
A competitive salary of up to 60,000 awaits the successful Lead Node Developer as well as a host of benefits that include;
- Regular team socials and activities – both virtually and in-person when it is legal!
- Daily fruit in the office and pizza and beer on a Thursday
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Support and group discounts with any home-buying services e.g. mortgage,
- solicitor, surveyor, insurance etc.
- Flexibility to choose your working environment and hours
- Professional coaching to support your personal and professional development
If you like working in a growing startup, flexibility on how you work, and helping people achieve their goal of buying a home, this role would be a great fit for you.
Please only apply if have Lead Development experience and have used the technology stack above.
Reference ID: DW/STL/DEV1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
Company: The Talent Partnership
Company Location: Shoreditch