Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs in Watford – England at Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Title: Lead DevOps Engineer
Company: Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Location: Watford – England
Category: IT/Tech, Software Development
£90’000 – £95’000 + 5% bonus + Home Based + Technical Progression + Personal development
Scroll down for a complete overview of what this job will require Are you the right candidate for this opportunity
Remote – Home based
Are looking to take the next step in your career in a role that holds both ‘hands on’ involvement as well as the opportunity to shape and lead a small team within a globally recognised Tech company? Amazing opportunity to make a significant impact in a fast-becoming global leading SaaS company who are involved in some of the industry’s most prestigious transformation projects & technologies!
Classified as one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies, they provide products and services that sit across the country’s top organisations and has a fantastic reputation both for the service / products they offer as well as an employer. Having seen substantial growth year on year, they are looking for a dynamic DevOps Cloud Team Lead to help them develop a strategic cloud focused agenda!
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will support a global team of engineers delivering complex customer facing projects as well as strategic product roadmap activity. Working with AWS and Azure, you will be key in implementing automated and scalable systems for a wide range of clients exposing you to a range of technologies and programming languages.
This is the ultimate opportunity to propel your career to the next level by making a large contribution to a division’s success as well as a world renowned business!
* Lead DevOps Engineer.
* Reporting to the Technology Director
* Lead a small team of 4 DevOps Cloud Engineer in multiple time zones.
* Helping to implement automated and scalable systems for a wide range of clients.
* AWS and Azure.
* Identify and define best practice whilst creating frameworks for automation!
* Working with a variety of different coding languages.
* Home based but will be required to commute to site occasionally.
* Ability to lead and work with a small team of 4 DevOps engineers.
* Strong experience working with CI/CD pipelines (GitHub Actions, Harness, Jenkins)
* Experience with AWS Serverless Application Model
* Experience with AWS or Azure.
* Experience implementing systems that are automated and scalable.
* Experience working with multiple development languages.
* Passionate about technology and learning new things.