L&D Co-ordinator Jobs in Crawley at Avios Group (AGL) Limited
Company Name: Avios Group (AGL) Limited
Job Type: Contract, full-time
Salary: Salary not specified
Job Category: Human Resources
About the Department
The focus of the People and Performance department (P&P), is to help make Avios a great place to work. We want to create an environment which allows our colleagues to perform at their full potential where they can grow flourishing and exciting careers. We want our employees to feel proud to work for us and in doing so create a working environment that is consultative, responsible and rewarding.
People and Performance incorporates the areas of L&D, HR, Internal Communications, Training and Recruitment which all play an important role in providing the tools and opportunities to enable this to happen.
The Learning & Development Team develop our people in the essential knowledge and capabilities required to deliver against our organisational objectives and growth strategies, ensuring that people are equipped to succeed in their roles.
At a glance
The purpose of this role is to provide support for the L&D function through the co-ordination of all L&D activity. This includes arranging training sessions, venues, resources and internal and external deliverers. The L&D Co-ordinator is the first point of contact for L&D and is responsible for key stakeholder management and communicating L&D events and activities to the business across 3 sites, managing all pre and post course administation and all intranet based content relating to the function. Essentially, this role is responsible for all administration and co-ordination within the team. This role will also ensure our business is compliant by ensuring all manadatory training takes place when legally relevant.
What we can offer you
• Annual Bonus (dependant on Company & Individual Performance)
• Company Pension
• Travel Insurance
• Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, international rail, cruises & tour operators
• After 6 months service, Unlimited standby flights anywhere in the world on British Airways and other airlines
• Discounts on British Airways flights and holidays from day one for you, your friends and family
• New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
• Discounted Train fares
• Snap Fitness Membership (£29.95 per month)
• Shuttle bus to/from Gatwick Airport (and town centre at lunch time)
• 25 days annual leave, plus 2 days charity leave
• Up to £22,000 per annum dependent on experience
Please follow the apply now link to be taken through to our careers page to find out more and view the full job description.