Laboratory Technician Job at Dupre Minerals Ltd – in Newcastle-under-Lyme
If you have experience as a Laboratory Technician or an Analytical Technician, we have an exciting opportunity waiting for you.
Located in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire and working in a setting conducive to pleasant and efficient working conditions, you will put your knowledge and analytical abilities to good use reviewing and contributing to the development of new formulations, testing and prototype development. As well as carrying out a range of physical laboratory tests, making qualitative and quantitative assessments in the research and development of new and existing products.
- Perform routine sample and batch testing as required (e.g. raw materials, bulk production, finished goods, etc.)
- Running, testing and reporting analysis related to R&D projects.
- Helping maintain quality records and systems in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Producing certificates of conformity and analysis where required.
- Take part in required training related to the position.
- Follow the company’s Health and Safety Policy and promoting a positive safety culture.
- Assist with general housekeeping of the lab environment and associated equipment.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role or a recent science graduate could be considered.
- Working knowledge of laboratory/testing/QA environments.
- Good analytical mind with keen eye for detail.
- Excellent practical skills.
- Good educational background in a science and/or engineering discipline would be beneficial.
You will receive a competitive rate of pay and a fantastic opportunity to join one of Staffordshire’s globally recognised and diverse refractory engineering company’s, where you will be able to add value in a setting that provides challenge, stimulation and a great place to work.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Company: Dupre Minerals Ltd –
Company Location: Newcastle-under-Lyme