KS2 Engagement and Reintegration Tutor Job at Nulogic Training Ltd – in Coventry
KS2 Engagement and Reintegration Tutor
Nulogic Training – Coventry & Warwickshire
£16,000 – £18,000 depending on experience
1 Year Fixed Term Contract: 08:30 – 16:00, Monday to Friday
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Nulogic Training have an exciting opportunity for an upcoming project focused on inspiring and reengaging primary school learners who have been permanently excluded or are at risk of exclusion in the Coventry and Warwickshire area. The successful candidate will have experience working within an educational setting with learners who have SEN, SEMH or may demonstrate challenging behaviours and barriers to learning.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Support the delivery of theory sessions, including marking work, providing constructive feedback and tracking academic progress.
· Take leadership in the planning and delivery of practical sessions of up to groups of 10.
· Implement a range of engagement and behaviour management techniques within and outside the classroom.
· Support in preparing school meals with a full acknowledgement of any allergies or dietary requirements.
· To ensure a safe environment is achieved for any activity being undertaken.
· Assist in the completion of weekly reports providing accurate key performance data and setting / supporting students in achieving their individual SMART targets.
· Supporting pupils to increase their confidence and self-esteem by engaging and building positive relationships.
· Monitor and update individual learning plans with the ability to identify any individual needs or safeguarding concerns.
· To ensure the local authority and Nulogic’s policies, practices and procedures are always adhered to.
· To undertake relevant and appropriate CPD identified by the Head of Alternative Provision.
· Attend weekly staff and standardisation meetings to ensure best practice is achieved.
· Establishing and maintaining strong working relationship with external professionals.
· Ensure all communication is shared efficiently with the Head of Alternative Provision.
· To display a polite, professional, and approachable manner at all times.
· Maintaining professional boundaries.
· Any additional tasks
· Maths and English Grade ‘C’ or above and/or equivalent.
· A willingness to learn new skills and undertake training towards necessary qualifications.
· Good communication skills and able to us own initiative.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an educational setting.
· First Aid Qualified.
· Safeguarding Level 1 or 2.
· Relevant level 3 qualification.
· Passionate about supporting vulnerable children and their individual needs.
· Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
· Team Teach Training
· Level 1 or 2 Sports Coaching Badge or other sports related qualifications
· Level 2 Food Hygiene
**An enhanced DBS check will be required prior to commencement in this role.**
Contract length: 12 months
Application Deadline: 08/08/2021
Expected Start Date: 01/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £16,000.00-£18,000.00 per year
Company: Nulogic Training Ltd –
Company Location: Coventry