Junior Web Developer Job at Method in London
Method is an expert healthcare communications agency, combining unique expertise in cutting-edge digital marketing best practices and deep experience in medical communications to deliver highly effective integrated communications solutions to optimise healthcare professional engagements and experiences to achieve business objectives for the pharmaceutical industry.
Method clients include a mix of small and large pharmaceutical and medical device companies, in the UK and Europe.
About the role
To support Method’s continued growth and innovation, we are seeking a motivated, proactive junior developer to join the digital delivery team.
This role plays an integral part in digital project delivery and will utilise skills in HTML, JS, CSS, PHP and WordPress to support client projects and develop new web-based solutions for Method.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate drive, determination, and exceptional talent in developing clean and efficient code. Supporting the team across multiple web-projects and delivering to high technical, visual and accessibility (WCAG) standards.
Digital delivery team objective
To design and implement integrated and automated online digital solutions, aligned to approved customer journeys.
The aim is to help pharmaceutical companies make best use of industry marketing platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager and Veeva CRM.
- Creating HTML emails that are compatible across all major email clients for use in different CRM and email marketing platforms
- Develop and implement new features to enhance user experience for responsive web applications
- Identify and deliver optimal solutions for front-end web development issues
- Conduct user interface and application testing to facilitate the web development cycle
- Maintain and manage existing web applications and sites
- Create reusable, clean, and well-documented code
- Collaborate with other departments to assist in the completion of cross-functional and ad-hoc projects
- Participate in team discussions to help identify the best technical solutions
- Understand and implement creative and technical requirements
- Ensure quality and best practices are adhered to across all projects
- Knowledge of SEO and how structure code for search engine indexing
- Experience with version control (Git, Bitbucket, Sourcetree or similar)
- Passionate about web development and emerging technologies
- Learn, learn, and learn some more!
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 years web development experience
- Experience building emails across multiple platforms (MailChimp, Salesforce, HTML build)
- Capable working with APIs to request/send data
- Acute attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Familiarity with CMS environments, preferably WordPress
- Willingness to learn and collaborate as part of a cohesive team
- Proficient with the Adobe Suite of products (building solutions and extracting assets from designs built in Photoshop, XD, Illustrator)
- Experience with European GDPR and Cookie compliance requirements for web-based properties
- Experience working with a variety of CMS platforms
- Experience working with Veeva CRM / Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Adobe Campaign
- Experience managing web hosting and domain DNS administration
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana or similar
By joining Method, the successful applicant can expect:
- To work as part of a highly motivated, experienced team
- Professional development support, through a dedicated training budget and working alongside experienced team members
- The ability to inform and shape future agency processes and offerings
- Discretionary quarterly bonuses, based on company performance
- Discretionary annual bonuses, based on personal performance
- Healthcare cover
- Pension contributions, aligned to state guidelines
- 25 days holiday + public and bank holidays
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in computers, engineering, or related field
Application deadline: 27/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
We are currently working remotely as a business.
- CMS Platforms: 1 year (Preferred)
- Veeva CRM / Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Adobe Campaign: 1 year (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Company Location: London