Junior Sales Assistant Job at Paragon Event Marketing in Manchester
We are currently looking for a target oriented Junior Sales Assistant to join our team in Manchester.
We are looking for a positive, ambitious and passionate individual to come forward and characteristically contribute towards the current team fit. You must be confident with all contact with clients/customers and be willing to take feedback and act on it.
Your role will be to carry out tasks that will generate leads and interest for our clients’ products and product lines. This will be through face to face communication with new and existing customers.
Key responsibilities of the Junior Sales Assistant
- Respond to questions from clients and customers.
- Attend regular marketing team meetings.
- Attend meetings with clients to discuss sales and marketing strategies.
- Follow trends in marketing.
- Establish and maintain a customer base for each client.
- Provide consistent customer satisfaction.
- Expand client base into a variety of different industries.
You will need skills such as:
- High-quality customer service and communication skills
- Strong Task and time-management skills
- Being creative and able to think outside the box
- Persistence and reliance in decision making
- Clear planning and organisational skills
In return for your efforts you will receive:
- Opportunity to earn large bonuses for those performing well.
- A variety of incentives and rewards.
If you can commit to working full time in Manchester with everything required above, then please get in touch as soon as possible by sending your CV to our HR team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00-£22,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Company: Paragon Event Marketing
Company Location: Manchester