Junior Marketing Executive Job at Jardine Motors Group – in London
Porsche, a quintessentially luxury brand and the perfect place for you to drive forwards your career in marketing.
We are looking to fill an incredibly exciting and bespoke role that allows dual development opportunities, with your time being split between working with our Porsche divisional marketing team and working on social media for our High Luxury Sector.
This opportunity is all about personality, enthusiasm and creative flair, so we want to look beyond your CV. Therefore, this application will require you to complete an online assessment and a video interview; if this is the right opportunity for you then this will give you the perfect chance to prove yourself.
We’re looking for someone to:
· Engage with our luxury brands to drive and provide local social media champion support for content.
· Co-ordinate and support the management of local marketing initiatives and events.
· Plan and execute social media plans and content with creative input.
· Assist with customer reputation and responses.
You must have:
· Previous marketing experience preferred but not essential, as full training will be provided.
· Excellent communication skills to liaise with different sites, stakeholders and partners.
· A high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
· The ability to work in a team.
Central to our mission to be the best motor retailer as judged by you, is our commitment to helping you become the best version of yourself. We are passionate about offering an innovative environment where diversity is appreciated, and inclusion is fundamental. Our #WeAreJMG strategy is designed to make everyone feel included and supported, regardless of race, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, social/educational background or anything else that makes each and every one of us individual and unique. We are ranked in the Top 50 inclusive employers in the UK, an award we are incredibly proud of.
In addition, you will have access to our incredible company benefits which include:
· 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + your Birthday off, if it falls on a working day.
· Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
· Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
· Cycle to work purchase scheme.
· Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
· Pension scheme and life assurance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
Company: Jardine Motors Group –
Company Location: London
Job Category: Marketing