Junior Dev Ops Engineer Job at Tomorrow’s Guides in Hungerford
Our incredible growth has created an opportunity for us to add a Development Operations Engineer to help drive the development of our industry leading care websites. The Development teams’ operations span all aspects of the business from the customer facing websites to admin CRM systems and third-party integrations. This role supports both the websites and systems of our company and the development team itself. Training and support would be provided with the position.
This role would suit someone who has an interest in working in the IT Industry and has worked in a general IT role in the past.
This is a full-time office-based role. It is important that the candidate lives within commutable range of Hungerford.
– Automation of development processes such as deployment and testing
– Managing the azure infrastructure and future migrations to azure cloud services
– Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices.
– Active participation in Sprint Planning and Refinement
– Configure and maintain monitoring software & Hardware
– Proactively perform security monitoring
– Creating and maintaining server images for use in production and development environments
– Ensure environments are patched regularly, and there is a clearly defined patching schedule
– Providing back up internal network support
– knowledge of Azure Cloud Services setup, management and migration
– Relevant tech stack experience – Windows, IIS, Coldfusion, Linux, NodeJS, Microsoft SQL Server.
– CI/CD planning and automation
– system admin / network management
– automation/configuration management tools such as Chef (though not specifically)
– Strong grasp of computer security
Salary and Benefits:
– Salary up to £27,500 depending on experience
– £4,000 per annum discretionary company bonus scheme
– 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
– 6% employer pension contribution
– Access to free perks and discounts through Perkbox
– Long Service Awards
– Company and Team nights out
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,500.00 /year
- DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Tomorrow’s Guides
Company Location: Hungerford