Junior Account Manager – UK Job at Swapcard – in London
With 34 nationalities amongst a team of more than 154, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it’s only the beginning!
We’ve opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai, Seattle, London, and New Delhi. Where’s next for us? Singapore!
Prior to the pandemic, our team supported remote-work. This has helped us transition smoothly to a full-remote company this year. We’ll be keeping our HQ in Paris as home base while staying flexible to see what the future holds for our growing team. Currently, we’re spread out throughout the world. We’re looking for ambitious and curious teammates to take part in this adventure of growing from a start-up to a scale-up.
What you’ll be doing
Own a defined set of client accounts in your given territory.
Develop and nurture relationships with senior stakeholders to renew and expand the financial partnership.
Proactively engage with additional geographies, business units and divisions to identity and secure additional business.
Increase client satisfaction to 80% (with customer success team)
Secure client portfolio and eliminate competitor threat
Must be disciplined to dedicate time to both high-value Account Renewals as well as hunting New Business
Fluent in Local market language and English – additional languages are a plus
Exceptional comfort while speaking on the phone/ Video conference
Exceptional communication, listening, and presentation skills
Persistent, optimistic & charismatic!
2+ years of SaaS Sales experience
1+ years of Event Industry experience
History of achieving retention and growth targets
Reasons to join us
- International Team with 34 nationalities (more on the way!)
- Paris HQ with offices in USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN
- Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth
- Open-minded culture that appreciates differences
- Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset
- Family Leave & remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️
- Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success
- Learning support & sponsorship
- WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable
- Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness
- Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️
Company: Swapcard –
Company Location: London