Fettle is a new startup in the health and fitness sector. We are looking to change the way online wellness and fitness instruction is streamed to our devices and to our homes.
We are looking for experienced developers to join us and help us reach the next level. The role will offer the opportunity to join an exciting new venture at inception and to help shape its direction as it grows.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working.
- 10% Development time.
- Opportunities to travel, train and improve your skills.
- Home working (both during covid & beyond)
- Gym and fitness class membership.
- Designing, developing, and testing UX for web plus mobile and TV applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Broad experience with React, Node and CSS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience building commercial quality front end applications.
- A desire to learn and understand in a fast growing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Experience of working on devices.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies and tools.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Codebase – Stirling.
Salary: £60’000 to £75,000.00 /year (based on experience).
No agencies please.
Application deadline: 30/10/2020
Expected start date: 02/11/2020
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £60,000.00-£75,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
We used a flexible working policy before the Covid lockdown and will continue afterwards. Candidates must be based within travelling distance of Stirling.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company Location: Edinburgh