Java Developer Junior – Hedge Fund Job at Client Server in London
You could be progressing your career at a global Hedge Fund with billions of dollars under management as a Java Developer within the trading execution team.
The work is interesting and complex; you’ll work across a range of markets: FX, Interest Rates, Credit, Futures and Equities and build systems to provide analysis of trading costs, liquidity and efficiency.
This is a varied and challenging role in a fast paced company, you’ll interact directly with the business, working with quants, brokers and back office staff. Your role will focus on serverside Java development but you’ll also work with Python and SQL and gain exposure to other technologies and be supported to reach your full potential as a Java Developer.
There’s currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as full-time work from home, in time you’ll be based in fantastic Central London offices; there’s a non-corporate working atmosphere with informal dress and regular sociable events and a good work / life balance, with continued flexibility.
- 2.1 or above from a top tier university in Computer Science or highly numerate subject, must have a good understanding of mathematics and algorithm development
- Smart, analytical, logical with a passion for software engineering and a genuine interest and desire to learn about financial trading technology
- Commercial object orientated core Java development experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
As a Java Developer / Junior Software Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £70k), bonus (up to 100%+ based on fund performance) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Java Developer / Junior Software Engineer opportunity.
Company: Client Server
Company Location: London