Java Developer Job at Relate Data in London
Passionate about working in Big Data, cybersecurity, machine learning, IoT, 5G and edge computing?
Do you enjoy experimenting with latest technology and frameworks?
Then APPLY TODAY to be a part of our growing London team based in a modern innovation hub in Stratford.
We are looking for a London based Java developer with at least 2+ years of commercial experience working with:
- Core Java
- Spring and Spring boot
- Rest API
- CI/CD Pipelines, Jenkins, SonarQube, Swagger
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Google cloud
- HBase, Kafka, Spark & Zookeeper
- Developing business logic
- Rest API development
- Building distributed applications
- Developing microservices
- Learning & implementing new libraries and frameworks
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BONUS Package
(based on experience)
Only applicants in London will be considered.
* *Must have right to work in UK, No Sponsorships available **
** No recruitement agencies, In-house recruitment only”
Application Deadline: 20/07/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- commercial Java: 3 years (Required)
- London, Greater London (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Relate Data
Company Location: London