IT Security Engineer Jobs in London – England at Adecco
Title: IT Security Engineer
Location: London – England
Type: Full Time
Category: Security, IT/Tech
IT Security Engineer – London £50,000-£55,000 + perm benefits A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a leading educational institute based in London is currently recruiting for a highly motivated and forward-thinking IT security Engineer. The successful IT Security Engineer will work closely with the head of IT security to help develop, monitor and control infrastructure security across my client’s estate.
We require the IT security Engineer to investigate reported breaches of security whilst developing a secure infrastructure environment to support the manipulation, storage and transmission of information held.
* Support the Head of IT Security in the planning and development of an appropriate Information Security operational plan.
* Make a major contribution to the development of infrastructure security architecture, services and systems.
* Identify and evaluate opportunities for the development of infrastructure security and promote a culture of continuous improvement within the team.
* Work collaboratively with other technical specialists across IT to ensure the security protocols.
* Play a key role the delivery of IT and I&T projects, delivering high quality innovative approaches to IT Security as identified.
* Lead or commission suitable security awareness training and educational activities; lead or commission infrastructure security risk assessments.
* Investigate reported breaches of infrastructure security and undertake investigations in line with procedures.
* Stay abreast of information security issues and regulatory changes affecting the wider industry. SKILLS
* Extensive knowledge and experience of working in an information security team operating across a diverse and complicated organisation.
* Experience in the day to day management and use of a diverse range of server, cloud and endpoint security products. Including, Palo Alto Firewalls, Sophos (or related) AV solutions, mail filtering, scanning services, exchange and exchange on line, Windows 10 endpoints, windows servers.
* CISM and/or CISSP training and certification, ISO
27001, PCI/DSS, Cyber Essentials experience. Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is .