IT Sales Researcher Jobs in Altrincham – England at IT Telemarketing Services Ltd
Title: IT Sales Researcher
Company: IT Telemarketing Services Ltd
Location: Altrincham – England
Type: Temporary, Remote
Due to increasing demand from our blue chip technology clients, we are looking to expand our Sales Researcher team.
Any additional information you require for this job can be found in the below text Make sure to read thoroughly, then apply.
We are seeking experienced technology sector sales/business development professionals to deliver our clients prospecting assignments.
This role has outbound calling at its heart, so, having the energy and ability to find and engage senior enterprise decision makers and engage them in an investigative call is key.
This makes anyone with a lengthy technology sales career a great fit.
Maybe you’re a sales professional looking to move out of running a typical sales territory, but you want a role that still uses your experience, or, you’re looking for your next long term role and could use an interim position? Experience tells us that we can offer candidates the ability to accommodate a wide variance of personal agendas, which may be impacting an individual’s ability to take up a longer term challenge.
What are we looking for?
• Individuals with the ability to nurture relationships and negotiate with senior representatives is essential, as is the ability to communicate complex engagements on both a technical and strategic business level.
• Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into leads on behalf of our clients
• Have a structured and methodical approach to uncovering a customer’s requirements/problems and suggesting how our clients solutions could resolve them
• A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities
• Experience in B2B Outbound Sales- someone who is not afraid of the phone.
• A great telephone manner and ability to communicate well with others at all levels
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach A Little bit about Us Our aim is to provide B2B technology clients with a professional, high-quality, demand generation service that delivers value whilst consistently exceeding expectations.
With a turnover approaching £2m we are one of the best known technology sector lead generation service providers in the UK.
Trading now for 30 years, we are experiencing increased demand for our services and as such are seeking further team members in order that we can service this demand.
What we can offer You Salary bonus circa £30k pa with benefits, including Employer pension, Private Healthcare, Health Cash Plan, 28-33 days holiday per annum, uncapped bonus scheme.
After a short office based induction, this role will offer flexibility to work from home, therefore, you must have a suitable workspace & equipment in which to do so.
We are open to working with the right candidate wherever you are based.
Occasional attendance at our office base will be required but these will be no more than 1 or 2 days per month.
COVID-19 considerations We are fully compliant with all COVID-19 precautions via our homeworking and office working protocols- backed up by our additional landlord office precautions.
How do I apply? If this sounds interesting then we want to hear from you We would love to receive a short video from you explaining why you are looking for a change of direction and why this role appeals to you (approx.
3 mins: desirable) together with your CV (essential).
Once we receive your app…