Investment Capability Officer – Healthcare, Life Science sand Bio-Economy Job at UK Government – Department for International Trade in London
- Stakeholder engagement
- Marketing/Product Development
- Data analysis and policy insight
Networks and Relationships
- Proactively network internally and externally to build productive relationships with a broad range of contacts;
- Represent DIT’s and wider HMG Healthcare, Life Sciences and Bio-economy interests to both international and domestic audiences;
- Work with DIT’s global network and account managers to build the widest possible reach of our engagement, and the most effective communication of messages.
- LEP and UK Regional engagement
- Support wider projects across the cluster, or across the department with a life sciences, healthcare and bio-economy angle.
- Supporting of international events
- Support for wider team as necessary
- Excellent communication skills are essential, ensuring high-quality work that is accurate and accessible.
- Using these communication skills and external networks to build credible relationships with industry and across HMG.
- You will need to remain reactive and flexible to respond to urgent demands whilst sustaining the long-term vision for the team.
- This role would suit someone looking to get exposure to a commercial and business facing role and develop their stakeholder engagement and communications skills.
Experience or knowledge of foreign direct investment is desirable but not essential.
Sector specific knowledge is strongly desirable but not essential.
Marketing experience or knowledge is desirable.
We’ll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
Communicating and Influencing
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible working options
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- A Civil Service pension
Company: UK Government – Department for International Trade
Company Location: London