Investigations Manager Job at Amazon Ireland Sup Svcs Ltd in Cork
- Fluency in English is essential
- We seek a strong, self-driven leader with demonstrated ability to motivate, drive, manage and grow a fast paced operations team. This person should possess strong people and performance management skills, and ideally have at least three years’ experience in an operational people management role.
- She/he should also have a strong business acumen and be able to create, communicate and achieve a vision.
- Substantial people management experience ideally within a fast paced, metric driven operations team.
- Must possess exceptional and demonstrable operational, managerial, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office required (esp. MS Excel). Knowledge of SQL beneficial but not essential.
- Must be self-motivated with good attention to detail, commercial awareness with sound judgement and decision making skills.
- Have a proven ability to drive and motivate staff.
Join one of the most important teams at Amazon and make a difference. The Registration & Compliance Operations Investigations team is charged with safeguarding all Amazon marketplaces to ensure long-term buyer satisfaction with their experiences. We achieve this through a combination of automated and manual investigations of the buyers and sellers on our marketplace.
Due to extensive growth we require additional Team Managers/Investigations Managers for our thriving Cork Office, to help manage one of the Operations teams in our rapidly expanding function.
- Plan, direct and organise the day-to-day operation of a multi-lingual KYC Team.
- Maintain and improve staff engagement through effective people management and motivational techniques.
- Ensure that all productivity, quality standards and service level agreements are met through effective monitoring, coaching, counselling and training.
- Complete detailed analysis of operational performance metrics, and make data driven business decisions.
- Formulate and recommend practices to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Continuously raise the performance bar by setting ambitious improvement objectives and exceeding them.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of our systems, policies, procedures and products to ensure that the department complies with our internal and external policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Input to support our culture of continuous improvement and assist the delivery of products and services to meet our customer and business needs.
- Ensure that effective personal development plans are in place for each team member and that these provide a balance between supporting both individual and business goals and objectives.
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Amazon leaders.
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business and support the development of global improvement initiatives.
- Provide an open door approach to supporting team requirements and ensure that regular communication sessions / team meetings / 121’s are in place to positively support our raise the bar philosophy.
- Candidates with experience working within the fraud / risk management domain preferred
- Educated to Bachelor degree level desirable
Company: Amazon Ireland Sup Svcs Ltd
Company Location: Cork