International Finance Business Partner Job at Seymour John in Birmingham
International Finance Business Partner | High Growth, Retail Business | West Midlands | £50,000 – £60,000 + competitive package
Seymour John are currently recruiting for an International Finance Business Partner for a high growth retail business based in the West Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and fast paced business at a time of growth and positive change.
Working with the European Finance Director, the key purpose of this role is to coordinate the financial planning and analysis of the international businesses and to provide business decision support information to the Group and Board. It will also provide a critical function in any corporate activity requiring the consolidation and analysis of financial information.
- Coordinate the forecasting, planning and analysis for the international businesses
- Coordinate and deliver the quarterly forecasting, budgets and reviews of 5-year plans providing senior management with clear appraisal of the proposed plans.
- Work with the company finance teams to ensure information and submissions are completed on time and in full achieving all group-wide deadlines
- Ensure full commercial understanding and challenge of the proposed plans to ensure they are robust, reasonable, and in line with strategic targets
- Provide a point of contact for Group finance to allow full communication and understanding throughout the processes
- Review and analyse performance against forecasts to ensure targets are achieved and to identify areas for improvement and potential remedial actions where necessary
- Conduct financial reviews across the trading, operational and corporate areas
- Identify areas of strong performance to be shared and poor performance to be supported in the trading and operations of the business
- Review operating costs across the two businesses and identify opportunities for improvement to ensure delivery of the strategic targets
- Identify areas of performance that will improve the overall strategic performance
- Provide detailed support for Group level corporate projects
- Provide the primary source of financial analysis for group-wide activity
- Deal with any audit queries / requests for information that may arise throughout a third-party review of business forecasts
- Prepare and maintain a data room of financial information including budget presentations, board meetings, property appraisals
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified accountant, ideally CIMA or ACCA
- Experience in a multi-site retail environment
- Experience of delivering objectives with a good understanding of process.
- Experience of working through significant changes and new ways of working.
- Pragmatic, commercial thinker who can act independently once briefed
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills who can interact well with others
- Well-developed business partnering skills – able to overcome concerns of others in a fast paced and changing environment.
- An effective planner and implementer – able to make things happen.
- A leader, who can motivate and coach others to achieve objectives.
- Drive, enthusiasm and tenacity to deliver targets
- Committed to both personal and team development
For further information, please contact Stuart Manford on 07889716471
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
Company: Seymour John
Company Location: Birmingham