Interim HR Manager Jobs in Hemel Hempstead – England at Executive Network Group
Title: Interim HR Manager
Company: Executive Network Group
Location: Hemel Hempstead – England
Type: Full Time
Category: HR/Recruitment, Administrative
Interim HR Manager – 18 month FTC
c. £48,000 per annum plus car allowance & bonus
A global Facilities & Construction company are looking for a HR Manager, who will work from their Hertfordshire office but will occasionally travel UK wide. The post holder will work closely with the FM management team and report directly to the Head of HR.
The post holder will focus on some key projects to help move the business forward and ensure a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all people related issues.
• Supporting the business and helping win work by supporting the people related elements of tenders and PQQ’s
• Completing a range of generalist tasks, as a trusted advisor on HR issues
• Development of job descriptions across the business which reflect the roles, competencies, values and strategic objectives of the company
• Development of a training matrix, competency framework and a suite of training to support the training matrix which covers both technical and management competence for the company
• Support the existing talent review processes as well as assisting the Director of Learning and Development in a strategy for L&D within the company as well as delivering internal training where appropriate and coordinating annual PDR processes, followed by analysing training and development requirements identified
• Work alongside the wider HR team on projects including; development of company-wide policies (e.g. induction), apprentice recruitment and development and other HR/L&D projects as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Prior experience in a busy FM environment as a HR generalist is a MUST
• CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Experience of;
• Delivering HR and organisational projects
• Writing JDs in an FM environment
• Creating and delivering training in an FM environment
• Writing individual talent and development plans
• Outstanding organisational skills with a high attention to detail
• Ability to manage pressure with conflicting demands and the ability to prioritise workload
• Must hold a driving license and be willing to travel
• Confidence to communicate with all levels of management
If you have experience of the above please email a copy of your current CV to whilst quoting ref: 480104690 or apply .