Inspector Jobs in Taunton – England at Reed Global
Company: Reed Global
Location: Taunton – England
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Oil Industry
Inspector (Lifting Equipment)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: The Taunton area
Are you an Inspector or Engineer with 3-5 years experience of working with cranes, lifting equipment, material handling equipment, mobile platforms, scissor lifts etc.?
Qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in an engineering discipline?
Are you interested in working with a leader in the field of testing, inspection and certification?
We want to hear from you!
The company, a global award winner and leader in the fields of testing, inspection and certification with over 20 offices and labs throughout the UK are now looking to recruit an Inspector/Surveyor with a strong engineering background to carry out inspections on passenger lifts, escalators, elevators and stair-lifts in the Taunton area.
In return, they are offering a competitive salary, industry leading training, 33 days annual leave, Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements a company car or car allowance, company fuel card, up to 12% pension, company health care and flexible benefits scheme.
For more information and an informal discussion, email or call me on and ask for Baff.
The Inspector will be responsible for carrying out high quality inspections to ensure that a variety of passenger lifts, escalators, elevators and stair-lifts comply with regulatory and statutory (BS EN81-1) requirements.
• Producing inspection reports
• Keeping abreast of changes in standards/legislation and acting as an advisor to the companys high-profile clients
• Delivering customer excellence: working in a professional, friendly and authoritative manner at all times
Skills, Knowledge, Attributes & Experience:
• Minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an engineering discipline (or EITB/C&G J modules)
• A minimum of 3-5 years industry experience working with cranes, lifting equipment, material handling equipment, mobile platforms, scissor lifts etc.
• Current UK driving licence
The ideal candidate will have proven experience and technical knowledge relating to lifting equipment, excellent customer service manner, with strong listening and interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships.
If youre still reading this, the chances are youre interested in this fantastic opportunity so get in touch now! Send your up to date CV to or give Baff a call on to find out more.