HVAC Engineer (Plumbing & Commercial) Job at Vital Heating Solutions Ltd in Burnley
Salary: Up to £37,000 (DOE) + overtime & mileage
Location: Burnley, Lancashire
Covering: North West and regionally (subject work)
Are you an experienced HVAC Engineer who is on the lookout for something new and exciting?
Here at Vital Heating Solutions, we are on the lookout for a self-motivated, proactive, and strategic HVAC Engineer; this individual will need to be someone who possesses a strong working background within HVAC plumbing, service and maintenance.
This unique opportunity is a highly versatile and continuously progressing role, which requires high levels of self-motivation and management flexibility. This role will involve the service, maintenance and breakdown of commercial heating and air conditioning plant in locations such as; Offices, Warehouses and Schools.
The ideal person for this position will already have a strong working background as a HVAC Engineer. They will hold current commercial gas qualifications as well as F-Gas. You will need to hold a full UK driving licence and be happy to travel across the of England to be considered for this opportunity.
As the HVAC Engineer (Plumbing & Commercial) you will be responsible for:
- Servicing, fault find diagnosis, reactive repairs and attending breakdowns of a wide variety of plant including Air Conditioning split systems/Multi-systems, Air Handling Units, motors, pumps, compressors, fans, and water systems
- Installation and replacement of a wide variety of plant equipment
- Ensuring work is executed and completed to a professional/acceptable standard and within given timescales
- Keeping up to date with current legislation and always adhering to this
- Complying in accordance with Health & Safety regulations at all times
- Liaising with property admin team regarding status of jobs
- Satisfactory completion and submission of job/timesheets.
The successfully HVAC Engineer (Plumbing & Commercial) will:
- Have experience in a similar role and with relevant qualifications such as F-Gas
- Have experience delivering PPM and reactive maintenance on Air conditioning systems, Air handling units and water systems
- Have good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multi-task
- Have ability to plan and prioritise own workload to deadlines
- Have a friendly and approachable nature with great verbal and written communication skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be a self-starter and willing to solve complex issues without guidance
- Ideally hold a current gas safe certificate (not essential)
- Must hold current commercial gas certificates and F-Gas
- Needs to be based in one of the above locations
- Full UK driving licence
- Happy to deal with a small amount of basic plumbing
What’s in it for you?
- Rewarding salary
- Career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation where you will have the support to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Vital Heating Solutions is an equal opportunities employer. HVAC Engineer / Plumbing Engineer / Plumbing & Heating Engineer / HVAC / Plumbing & Commercial Engineer
Application deadline: 30/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £37,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
We have already adapted to the strict COVID guidelines with great diligence, and we are doing everything in our power to provide a safe working environment for our employees, sub-contractors and our valued customers – ensuring business continuity for all.
- HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- HVAC Service: 3 years (Preferred)
Company: Vital Heating Solutions Ltd
Company Location: Burnley