HR Administrator Jobs in Leicester – England at Eileen Richards Recruitment
Title: HR Administrator
Company: Eileen Richards Recruitment
Location: Leicester – England
Type: Full Time, Part Time
Category: Administrative/Clerical, HR/Recruitment
Leicesterc£25,000p.a. pro rata3 days per week (21 hours)
* Do you have a background in HR Administration and are confident with providing a knowledgeable and discrete HR service?
* Are you looking for a varied role with the chance to fully utilise your skillset while being challenged?
* Are you confident in your ability to meet deadlines and are able to manage a busy workload?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working with our client who are considered leaders in their industry and going from strength to strength.
They are seeking an HR Administrator to job share 3 days per week and provide a sound administration service to both the HR side of the business as well as to the Directors..Role &
Responsibilitiesof the HR Administrator:
* Opening and distribution of incoming daily mail
* Ensure the Board Room and Training Room are of an acceptable standard when visitors are expected
* Order food/drink provisions for directors/visitors and seminars as required. Serve refreshments for directors/visitors
* Complete HR administration for the directors and management
* Monitor and maintain accurate sickness and absence records
* Check accuracy of monthly time sheets and forward to payroll office
* Liaise with payroll office regarding queries in respect of wages/salaries, pensions, maternity leave, SMP, SSP
* Liaise with 3rd party HR provider on personnel related issues and procedures. Produce documentation as required
* Listen to the needs and expectations of all employees and, if appropriate, to liaise with management to assist in the resolving of disputes
* Attend disciplinary, grievance and performance meetings to act as minute taker
* Ensure the HR Department codes of practice are followed correctly and within the agreed time scales
* Issue Employee Handbook and Principal Statement together with appropriate new starter forms for each new employee. Carry out induction procedure and ensure all relevant forms are returned and retained in personnel file
* Update Employee Handbook as required and issue relevant changes to all employees
* Maintain accurate and up to date personnel records for all employees as well as update the HR system as required
* Maintain records for temporary personnel
* Ensure all legal, statutory and regulatory requirements are adhered to, and kept up to date
* Monitor completion of personnel forms and acknowledgement of personnel letters by all employees. Escalate where necessary. Process Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave and Parental Leave
* Compose and place authorised advertisements for recruitment of staff on MGUK website, online job boards, and with agencies as necessary
* Attend 1st stage interviews for recruitment
* Maintain employee work wear files and the company accident book
* Personal business for Group Chairman as and when required
* Any other reasonable duties requested by directors
About You as the HR Administrator:
* Sound administration skills from and HR background, ideally with experience in an SME.
* Experience in Microsoft Office applications
* Good team player & a willingness to learn
* Ability to work under pressure and manage your own workload
* Excellent time management with the ability to multitask
* Takes ownership for resolving issues and seeks assistance when needed
* Works accurately with attention to detail
* Discrete and able to maintain high levels of confidentiality.