Home Care Worker Job at iCare Solutions Stockport in Tameside
We are looking for friendly, compassionate and caring individual’s to join our Home Care team.
iCare solutions is a well-established Home Care company based in Stockport, providing services across Stockport and Tameside.
We are a company that believes in the future of our employees, and as such we provide intensive training on-site, blended with e-learning and community field-based training. We provide ongoing mentoring and training opportunities and enrol all our employees onto appropriate NVQ / QCF qualifications relevant to their roles.
Further to this, we have an emphasis on recruiting internally and believe that progression from within is integral to the operations of the business.
The current role of Care Worker will see you responsible for providing the highest standards of person-centred care to our customers, whilst maintaining their dignity, respect and well-being.
You will carry out tasks such as:
- Personal Care (washing and dressing individuals as per their needs and preferences)
- Fluids and Nutrition (supporting with appropriate and adequate food and drinks)
- Medication Management (full training provided)
- Manual Handling (full training provided by our internal fully accredited Manual Handling Assessor)
- Community Access
Rewards and Benefits:
- Annual pay review
- Enhanced pay at weekend
- Shift pay (including paid travel time between the care visits you are allocated)
- Mileage allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- DBS paid for by the company
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Mobile rota application / company phone
If you are currently working in Care and looking for a new challenge, or are new to Care and want to experience a new way of working, please apply for our position and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss our opportunities with you further.
To be eligible for this role, you must be able to work on a shift rota (2 week rolling rota) which includes evening and weekend working. You will also be required to undertake reference checks and a Disclosure and Barring Service Check prior to being offered a position of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £8.75-£9.25 per hour
- Tameside, Greater Manchester (Required)
Company: iCare Solutions Stockport
Company Location: Tameside