Home Care Assistant – Ripley, Alfreton, Belper, Heanor Job at Avanti Homecare in Ripley
We look for people that care.
We are a family run business which very much has our carers at the heart. We know that you are the most important part of our team and want to make sure you are supported, valued and listened to.
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday
- Contracts with up to 30 guaranteed hours per week
- Competitive rates of pay £9.25-9.75 per hour + £1.80 per visit
- Travelling between calls is kept to the minimum necessary
- We pay for your DBS check
- We pay you for your training and induction
- Free uniform (3 polo shirts and a fleece that practical and easy to maintain)
- Career progression (we are a growing business with opportunities)
- Pension scheme
- Supporting the people you care for with all aspects of their day to day living.
- Includes social and physical activities, personal care, medication administration, mobility and meal times.
- Full time 30 hour contract
Full availability during the week and every other weekend (you get your days off during the week)
Availability from 7am-3pm or 4pm-10pm during the week and full availability every other weekend. Contracted hours will depend on your availability.
We do require that everyone works every other weekend to make it fair for everyone on our team.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Hold a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
No other qualifications needed, we will support you through your initial training.
If you have care experience and have already completed the Care Certificate or have an NVQ level 2 we would love to hear from you. But if you don’t and are looking to start a new career in the care industry then we would love to hear from you also.
We have made this a great place to work. Our main goal is to make sure our carers are listened to, valued and appreciated.
Reference ID: RIPLEY11
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.25-£9.75 per hour
We constantly monitor and follow NHS/Public Health England guidelines. All PPE is provided, including gloves, aprons, face masks and optional visors. Hand gel and hand wash/paper towels are also supplied.
Company: Avanti Homecare
Company Location: Ripley