Healthcare Technician (Driver) Job at Baywater Healthcare – in Dudley
Healthcare Technician (Driver)
Salary – £22,568 + Company Van
Contract – Permanent
Location: West Midlands
Hours: 7 day working pattern with an on call rota (including how many hours a week worked)
Are you looking for a new driving opportunity where you can make a difference to people’s lives? For a company where you can learn new skills, work with a great team and progress within your career?
We have an opportunity for a Healthcare Technician (Driver) to join our team in West Midlands delivering vital healthcare services and equipment to patients at home. This is more than a driving role, but an opportunity to make a difference to your customers every day by delivering an exceptional service; all whilst working in a friendly, supportive and inclusive environment with a team willing to go the extra mile for each other and our patients. Every day is different and because of this you’ll feel challengedin all that you do and truly appreciated by your customers and patients and team.
· Completion of, installation, servicing, and removals of oxygen concentrators, cylinders and LOX equipment with some problem solving in line with our Service Level Agreement with the NHS
· Day to day management of workload within the region
· Offering a professional service to patients across the region
· Operate and maintain safe working practices in accordance with company and statutory requirements
· Participate in an on Call rota, on average one night per week and one weekend in four / six
· Completion of 4 hour emergency calls in accordance with Service Level Agreement
· Follow good housekeeping practices in the regional depots and company vehicles
· Maintain safe practices when loading and unloading vehicle with oxygen requirements
What do we want from you?
· A full UK driving license
· Must live in West Midlands
· Show empathy and understanding whilst being professional
· Good communication skills
· Flexibility and a can-do attitude
· Good time management
· Ability to adapt to deadlines to meet KPI’s
Working exclusively in the healthcare sector, our reliability means we successfully provide care to more than 30,000 patients throughout the UK. Our range of healthcare services includes: home oxygen therapy, sleep diagnostics, CPAP treatment and adherence management, telehealth through remote monitoring, ventilation therapy, nebuliser therapy and emergency oxygen.
We have been rewarded for the Employee Recognition Rewards and have an employee benefits scheme, including health cash plans towards everyday health bills, Employee Assistant Programme, cycle to work, discounts and many others.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,568.00 per month
- driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Company: Baywater Healthcare –
Company Location: Dudley