Healthcare Assistant Job at 7DAYS HEALTHCARE LIMITED – in Chard
Posting date: 10 June 2021
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 10 July 2021
Location: Chard, Somerset
Company: 7DAYS HEALTHCARE LIMITED
Job type: Permanent
7dayshealthcare is looking for Healthcare Assistants to provide person-centered care to clients within Nursing homes in Somerset. We believe in service.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with 7dayshealthcare as a Healthcare Assistant:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with 7dayshealthcare as a Healthcare Assistant:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay inclusive
- FREE Uniform
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Career development support.
We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Company: 7DAYS HEALTHCARE LIMITED –
Company Location: Chard