Health Care Assistant/Senior Job at Fenwick Healthcare in St Albans
Fenwick Healthcare are looking for Healthcare assistants/seniors and Support Workers for regular ongoing work in St Albans and surrounding areas.
Candidates will be required to have NHS Hospital experience. Experience of working within a community or district nursing as well as general nursing would be essential in progressing to the next stage.
Applicants must have the following to be considered for this role:
- Relevant hospital experience
- Up to date Mandatory Training (Refresher courses can be provided)
- Minimum level 2 NVQ or equivalent
Why Fenwick Healthcare?
- We operate 24 hours 365 days a year and are always on hand if you have any issues
- We pay on a weekly basis with no admin charge for time sheets
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Referral scheme for any colleagues recommended to Fenwick Healthcare.
To be considered for the role please apply online or call Calvin on 07704 239 419 or 020 3355 5099 to discuss in further detail.
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £8.75-£10.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- St Albans, Hertfordshire (Preferred)
Company: Fenwick Healthcare
Company Location: St Albans