Health Care Assistant IMMEDIATE START!! Job at FENWICK HEALTHCARE in Normanton
Fenwick Healthcare are looking for Healthcare assistants/seniors for regular ongoing work in Normanton and surrounding areas.
Candidates will be required to have care experience. Experience of working within a community or care home as well as general nursing would be essential in progressing to the next stage.
Applicants must have the following to be considered for this role:
- Relevant hospital experience
- Up to date Mandatory Training (Moving & Handling, Medication administration etc)
- Minimum level 2 NVQ or equivalent
Why Fenwick Healthcare?
- We operate 24 hours 365 days a year and are always on hand if you have any issues
- We pay on a weekly basis with no admin charge for time sheets
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Referral scheme for any colleagues recommended to Fenwick Healthcare.
To be considered for the role please apply online or call Calvin on 07704 239 419 or 020 3355 5099 to discuss in further detail.
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £8.75-£15.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- Normanton, West Yorkshire (Preferred)
- DBS (Required)
- moving & handling (Required)
Company: FENWICK HEALTHCARE
Company Location: Normanton