Health care assistant Job at A & K HOME CARE in Coventry
A & K Homecare Services a rapidly expanding a domiciliary care agency based in the Southam area. Due to a new NHS contract (until 2023) we are now looking for dedicated new team members, we pride ourselves on our reliability and care delivery that we extend to people within their own homes. The care we provide helps people remain positive and the experience we provide is to create a care experience that empowers and enlightens those we extend our care to.
part time 16 – 24 hours
full time 35 – 45 hours (other positions available)
the salary based position is based on a rota shift pattern.
Requirements of Care Assistant role
- Previous experience as a carer or HCA.
- If you don’t have the necessary experience but have a burning desire to enter the care industry then please do send through an application and we will consider.
- Naturally, you will be passionate about care, you will also have a winning personality that shines through in your professional career.
- You will have a strong work ethic and want to join an organisation that shares the values of humanity, optimism , decency, compassion, loyalty and creativity.
- Your own car or alternative travel methods
- Transport can be provide or pool cars.
The package on offer for Care Assistants
In reward for your hard work you will receive:
- A rotating shift pattern is available once basic training is complete and a salary of £18k (driving licence essential for this post)
- Overtime is also available at a higher rate of pay.
- We also provide generous mileage allowance.
- We will provide full training once you start.
- We have a number of flexible working options ranging from part-time/full-time contracts.
- Free Uniform + PPE.
- Paid Holidays.
- Can help you gain your NVQ (Free
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: Up to £12.50 per hour
- Company car
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Coventry, West Midlands (Preferred)
- Full uk driving licence (Preferred)
Company: A & K HOME CARE
Company Location: Coventry