Health Care Assistant Job at Regional Care – in Peterborough
Regional Care has available either full time or part time Domiciliary Care Worker vacancies available in Peterborough.
Not all superheroes wear capes! Some wear uniforms and PPE!
Carers · Companions · Heroes
As a Community Support Worker, you will be required to care for multiple service users throughout the shift to help them by delivering an individually tailored care plan. You will have the opportunity to have a positive impact on the lives of many vulnerable people and offering help in your community.
To ensure a high quality of care, you will be required to complete all training. But do not worry, we will arrange this for you, so you can focus on learning.
Have we mentioned that we also offer a great career development.
Regardless if you choose to walk or drive, we want to hear from you. Please apply, we would love to hear from you and what you can offer us. We have multiple opportunities available for you.
Your responsibilities as a Support Worker will include:
· Providing care to each service user according to their individually tailored care plan
· Providing companionship and emotional support
· Supporting service users with medication, manual handling, personal care
· Preparing meals and drinks to service users or assisting service users with meals and drinks preparation
· Helping service users with their shopping, accessing community and light domestic duties
· Promoting independence within our Service Users’ lives.
· Create and maintain exceptional relationships/friendships with our service users. Who would not like to build a wonderful connection with who you work with
· Reporting any issues and concerns to senior members of staff
– Full-time or Part-time, Contract, Weekends, Monday to Friday, Flexibility
We offer all PPE required to protect yourself and our service users
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £8.82-£10.50 per hour
Company: Regional Care –
Company Location: Peterborough