Health Care Assistant Job at ANGELIC HEALTHCARE – in New Southgate
POST TITLE: HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
As a Health Care Assistant for Angelic Care, otherwise known as a domiciliary carer, you’ll drop-in on a number of customers in their individual homes each day, providing help around the home and with each of their individual care needs.
Your responsibilities may involve:
- Personal care – help with getting in and out bed, washing, bathing, dressing and, when necessary, help going to the toilet.
- Overseeing medication – with appropriate training first and all based on the customer’s personal care plan.
- Household chores – help with tasks and chores around the home, such as vacuuming or preparing meals.
- Running errands – many of our customers require support getting out and about, so you will assist with tasks such as shopping or picking up prescriptions.
- Companionship – provide company for your customers, treating them with dignity, patience, and compassion always.
Reference ID: Angelic2021
Part-time hours: 48 per week
ANGELIC HEALTHCARE provided the following inclusive hiring information:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Apprenticeship
Salary: £9.00-£11.00 per hour
Company: ANGELIC HEALTHCARE –
Company Location: New Southgate