Health Care Assistant Job at Care In Hand Ltd in Tenby
Contracted Hours – Starting rate of pay: £10.40 – 10.65 (depending on experience/level)
Driving Licence Required
Tenby & Surrounding Areas– Health and Social Care Workers
We pay our carers higher than the average for the whole of Wales!
Our rate of pay is reviewed twice a year!
We provide enhanced PPE including disposable masks and safety eye wear free of charge from local offices or collection points throughout Pembrokeshire
Care in Hand is an award-winning Health and Social Care provider with 4 regional offices in Saundersfoot, Pembroke Dock, Narberth and Goodwick. We provide home care services throughout Pembrokeshire, West Carmarthenshire and South Ceredigion with some of our services including:
- Rehabilitation Services
- Complex Care for clients with high dependency needs
- Personal Care (Bathing, washing, dressing, continence management, medication supervision)
- 24 Hour Live in Carer Services
- Sleep-In/ Night Time Carers
- 1-2-1 Block Care
- 1-2-1 Direct Payment Clients
- Palliative/ End of Life Care
We now have new home care assistant positions available – whether you have previous support worker experience or you are looking for a chance to begin a new career and Health and Social Care is completely new to you, we want to hear from you. We will provide you with full support through our Social Care Induction and help you through the entire registration process to register as a Professional Social Care Worker (see our website for more on registration).
Starting a new job can be full of uncertainty but our senior care assistants will support you every step of the way. We have a great team and nearly all of our office and senior field staff began their careers with us at healthcare assistant entry level 1 so there is no shortage of experience and guidance to show you exactly what to do.
We also offer a great Staff Benefits Package:
- Minimum 5 hours work per shift (5 1/2 hour top-up in trial stage), tax free mileage paid fortnightly based on published current petrol prices
- Enhancements for rural areas Week 1 and week 2 rotas with set days
- Free Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- QCF Health and Social Care Level 2 – 5 delivered in-house and funded by the Welsh Government with no age restrictions
- Enhancements on Saturday & Sunday, Bank Holidays and Christmas Day
- Travel time fully paid @ national minimum wage
- Full pay for time spent training and shadowing whilst you learn
- December pay received before Christmas Day
- Contracted hours for job security
- Excellent local office support between 6am and 10.30pm 365 days a year
- Free use of company fleet cars in emergencies
- Monthly employee management opportunities
- Employee Free Kit Bag to include:
- Uniforms & Jacket
- Gloves, aprons & hand sanitizers
- ID badges, torches, first aid and de-icer kits
- Reduced rate of £25 for your Disclosure Barring Service check – we pay the rest!
Is this a job for you?
We welcome your applications and are more than happy to answer any questions to help you decide.
Career progression roles could be available to you. Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence.
Make that change today and apply now – we can discuss all the details and help you take the next step.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £10.40-£10.65 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £10.40-£10.65 per hour
We are continually reviewing our COVID-19 risk assessment in line with current Welsh Government Guidelines, all of our staff are issued with extensive PPE as standard
- Tenby, Pembrokeshire (Preferred)
- Access to own Vehicle (Required)
- Full UK Drivers Licence (Required)
Company: Care In Hand Ltd
Company Location: Tenby