Health Care Assistant Job at Sacred Hearts Nursing Home – in Clones, County Monaghan
Applications are invited for the position of Health Care Assistant at Sacred Hearts Nursing Home, Clones, Co Monaghan. An established home, catering for the care and accommodation of 41 residents. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career with one of Ireland’s leading private nursing home operators.
The main purpose of the role is;
- To work as part of a team of Health Care Assistants, under the direction of the Nursing team to provide quality person-centred care to meet the needs of residents and provide support to continue living independently with privacy and dignity.
- To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the Residents of the Home.
- The successful candidates will have a genuine passion for caring and a keen
interest in aged care.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience or a relevant QQI Level 5 in Health Care Support is preferred.
- Must be compassionate and have great interpersonal skills.
- Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Why Choose Us:
- Industry leading benefits package
- A unique, friendly, and caring work environment
- Flexible working
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms and badge provided
- Meals provided on shifts over 8 hours
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Fantastic training and career development opportunities
- Further your career with one of Ireland leading private nursing home operators
Position is subject to Garda vetting and reference checks. Sacred Hearts Nursing Home is an equal opportunities employer.
Arbour Care Group is a healthcare organisation providing long- and short-term residential care and services. Although their primary focus is older person care, they also cater to other people who are in need of residential care.
Arbour Care Group is owner operated, thus ensuring that each of the nursing homes in the group are resident focused and not profit driven.
Established in 2001, Arbour Care Group has quickly become one of Ireland’s industry leaders in this sector of private healthcare in Ireland. With a dedicated body of professional and highly trained support staff, and in partnership with their residents and their relatives, they have applied a full range of modern management techniques that ensure continuous improvement while keeping their residents care, wellbeing, and happiness at the centre of everything.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support (preferred)
Company: Sacred Hearts Nursing Home –
Company Location: Clones, County Monaghan