Head of Product Job at Oleeo – in Remote
What will you be doing?Oleeo are looking for an experienced SaaS Head of Product to build our product management capabilities and deliver our game changing intelligent talent acquisition roadmap.
You are a key member of the Oleeo Leadership Team working cross-functionally to guide our award-winning products from conception to launch. Working closely with your peers in Engineering, Customer, Sales & Marketing, you are a strong leader capable of building trusted partnerships and relationships with stakeholders across all areas of the Oleeo business globally. Your experience includes:
- Building exceptional product management teams
- Identifying, validating and articulating user requirements and market priorities
- Working closely with Engineering to translate marketing requirements into product requirements, engineering tasks and timelines
- Driving product planning, the roadmap and product strategy
- Evangelising vision and product roadmap internally and externally
- Working collaboratively to enable marketing, sales and customer teams.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working across the spectrum of business and technology, collaborating with engineers, customer success, business executives, sales & marketing, and key customers to understand, align and prioritise user & market needs with the technical requirements
- Identifying, validating, and documenting the market priorities
- Working with engineering to translate and prioritise market requirements into product requirements, tasks and timelines
- Building business cases and elaborating feature requirements to support the product roadmap and strategy
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Driving product planning, the product roadmap, and product strategy for Oleeo’s solutions
- Collaborating with product marketing on go-to-market strategies, product launches, and demand generation activities
- Collaborating with Account Managers and Customer Success on strategies to drive customer adoption and retention, measure customer feedback and success….
- Increasing product market share and growth by working with sales leaders to develop product sales strategies
- Assessing product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results
- Building, coaching and developing the product team
- Communicating, influencing and building relationships internally & externally to create a common understand and collective passion for Oleeo’s vision and roadmap
Please note this role is being hired as a hybrid role with the expectation to be in Wimbledon HQ 2-4 times per month for company and team meetings.
Who are OleeoOleeo means a diverse collection of things that together, make something beautiful.
That’s how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who’ve come together to achieve something – well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We’ve done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and our solutions are built to accelerate and improve the entire recruiting process, creating a more meaningful and transparent experience for recruiters and candidates.
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and a presence in Asia, and are proud to list some of the world’s most talented organisations like The Institute of Cancer Research, Morgan Stanley, The Metropolitan Police, Marks & Spencer and Bank of America among our customers.
What’s it like to work here?We have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, equal opportunities environment with a casual dress code, and benefits including a discounted local gym membership, cycle to work scheme, as well as plenty of coffee shops nearby.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Behind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it’s complex and challenging on the inside, it’s simple and user friendly on the outside – that’s what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we’re not starting from scratch, we’re building from great foundations.
No matter where you are based, there’s a great feeling of camaraderie. When we’re at Oleeo we’re informal and approachable – our founder Charles is always available. There’s a good balance – we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.
All that you’d expect and more – lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there’s a discounted gym next door!
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity – we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo – we’re more powerful together.
Key skills & experience
- Creative problem solver
- Strong technical and business acumen
- Proactive self-starter
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with and influence diverse teams
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Company: Oleeo –
Company Location: Remote