Head of Operations Job at Aristotle Recruitment – in London
- Role: Head of Supply Chain
- Location: London, Park Royal
- £65000 – £75,000
- Europe’s leading producer E-liquid producer
- Currently employe 120 people
- Accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015
- Work towards best practices such as Good manufacturing practice (GMP).
- Been growing at an exponential rate over the last 5 year
Head of Operations
Lead the Operations Team in delivering the 3-year business plan, budget and commercial strategy. Introduce new processes to maximise output, whilst creating a happy and multiskilled workforce. Drive operational standards and key management systems to maintain their position as an industry leader.
Head of Operations will work with Supply Chain, Commercial, Finance, People and Product Stewardship.
- Nurture, develop and lead the Operations team to keep them motivated and focused.
- Train all operatives to ensure that they completely understand their role, how they are measured and the way to implement positive change.
- Work with direct reports to create a personal development plan roadmap that cascades down to the shop floor.
- Implement and manage the internal supply chain process flow that considers all of the planned and unplanned factors. Areas: Engineering, Goods in, warehousing, kitting, liquid production, packaging, and goods out.
- Manage and report the internal supply chain capacity plan considering all key factors.
- Run monthly time and motion studies in all areas of the internal supply chain to understand where improvements can be made.
- Manage and improve Daily Direction Settings meetings across all areas and empower the team to make positive change.
- Run, report, and manage Short Interval Control processes during each shift by using data to identify and implement improvement actions.
- Review and update the key operational KPIs with the COO.
- Report weekly KPIs to the COO.
- Promote Lean Manufacturing principles to help reduce waste and improve manufacturing practice.
- Improve efficiency by automating processes, training staff, maintaining equipment, standardising work, and developing the MRP/ MES systems to support the businesses needs.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly adherence to plan reports.
- Promote and enforce safety in the workplace.
- Operations project management and delivery.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Ops Management or Business field preferred.
- Previous experience at Head of Ops, Ops Manager role level.
- Experience in managing engineering team covering legal compliance and business-specific engineering projects requirements.
- Six Sigma, lean and 5 S trained.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in developing a Team’s knowledge of Safety, quality, and cost objectives.
- Demonstrable data-focused problem-solving skills.
Reference ID: HOO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £65,000.00-£75,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Company: Aristotle Recruitment –
Company Location: London