Head of Family Office Job at PLR Worldwide Sales in London
Remote / office position (London / Dublin with possible relocation)
Playrix specializes in development, licensing, promoting, and marketing mobile games. Playrix is among the five highest-grossing mobile gaming companies in the world. It’s the company behind Homescapes, Gardenscapes, Wildscapes, Fishdom, and Township — games played by tens of millions of people worldwide every day.
We’re looking for a Head of Family Office with practical experience in developing and implementing investment strategies involving allocations to the major asset classes through direct investment and external managers. The Head of Family Office will manage multiple projects in parallel and effectively lead the Family Office team.
- Develop an efficient investment strategy;
- Manage the assets and monitor the performance;
- Analyze the existing portfolio, explore new investment opportunities, formulate investment proposals;
- Devise and implement an asset allocation strategy based on the agreed principles and benchmarks;
- Research and identify the best external managers in different asset classes worldwide, including fixed income, equities, hedge funds, private equity, real estate, alternatives. Monitor the performance and formulate allocation proposals;
- Monitor and manage a portfolio of passive equity ETFs;
- Participate in identifying and making decisions regarding investment opportunities and projects;
- Manage financial and investment projects, including managing timelines and resources required;
- Liaising with and managing third party service providers;
- Manage and lead the Family Office team.
- A degree in finance;
- A minimum of 7 years related experience working as a Chief Investment Officer/Head of Family Office in an international company or banking environment;
- Fundamental understanding of and practical experience in investing in all the major asset classes at the international level;
- Understanding of the principles of and practical experience in formulating an investment strategy;
- Practical experience in managing investment and financial projects;
- Experience in identifying, evaluating, and selecting external investment managers in different asset classes;
- Experience in managing several projects at once, good multitasking skills;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to select and assign priorities;
- Good organizational and analytical skills;
- Strong leader with experience in managing a team of specialists;
- Fluency in English and Russian.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary, paid leave, full sick leave reimbursement;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work remotely or from one of our offices;
- All necessary equipment is provided by the company;
- Free and healthy meals in our offices;
- Co-working expenses reimbursement for remote employees;
- Health insurance for employees and their children;
- Sports membership reimbursement;
- Co-funding of professional training;
- Free access to the MIF publishing house library;
- Online English classes for all levels;
- Annual PlayrixCON conference for employees.
By clicking on “Apply”, you confirm that you have read, understood, and explicitly agreed to our Privacy Notice (https://bit.ly/2IUnciv). We collect your application data to manage and plan our recruitment activities globally. In the unhappy event that you don’t get selected, we will store your data for a limited period of time for future opportunities. If you do not wish to be contacted in the future, please let us know.
Playrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- English (Required)
- Russian (Required)
Company: PLR Worldwide Sales
Company Location: London