Growth Marketing Manager Job at Think Huge Ltd in Brighton
Who are we?
At Think Huge Ltd, we’ve grown 30% on average in both headcount and revenue, year on year, since our 2012 inception. We have a remote team of 50, scattered across every corner of the world.
We’re renowned for our forex trading software and trading education platforms. We have several multi-million pound B2C brands, all in the technology industry and we plan to triple the business in the next 3 years.
Today, we’re on the hunt for an experienced Growth Manager to join our expanding team and come with us on our growth mission!
You’ll have a background in fintech, gambling, trading or finance. You’ll have 3+ years experience leading marketing projects and be right at home in product management. You will have strong opinions on B2C UX, UI, marketing acquisition and conversion methods. Being a growth hacker is in your blood!
IMPORTANT: if you do not fill out the 10 minute survey at the end, you will not be considered.
What will you be doing?
With 6 brands to consider, this role is for someone who can handle pace and pressure. We’re a tight knit, hard-working team and we are looking to bring in someone with the same attitude.
We need someone with exceptional communication, organisational and planning skills. This role is for someone who likes to manage people and get their vision turned into a reality across product and marketing.
You’ll be the bridge between marketing, front-end devs and back-end devs. You’ll be directly managing a small team of front-end developers from ideation to delivery and QA. You do not need to have knowledge of coding languages, but it would be handy!
On a day-to-day basis you will be using data to come up with new ideas for web pages, landing pages and to improve user experience on our website. Your role will have a big impact on driving towards our revenue goals.
You’ll be looking at website data daily, interpreting customer feedback, conducting user testing and A/B testing to improve our conversion rates.
You’ll take your ideas (and ideas from other members of the team) and make them happen across your team. With the team, you’ll develop a product roadmap and use sprints to get the projects done.
You’ll use customer quantitative and qualitative research to drive product improvements. You’ll be laser focused on making our products as sexy, user-friendly and as competitive as possible.
In a nutshell, you are improving all of our brands online presence. You’re going to help the team acquire more customers and convert them better on our website, then help us retain them.
- Can handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Have an interest / background in trading (e.g. forex, bitcoin, stocks)
- Experience managing a team of front-end developers
- Your communication skills would put Tony Robbins to shame
- Planning and organisation of your workload, and your team’s workload is amazing
- You love the agile working framework and then sprint planning with your team
- Relentless growth and testing mentality, product led and data driven approach.
- Being amongst data is your happy place, you live to see the product and marketing metrics
- You understand SEO best practices and how to drive and convert organic traffic
- Have a T-shaped growth skillset: we’re looking for a growth manager with expertise across different marketing strategies, while drawing on the skills and insights from the product in particular.
- Consistent track record of collaborating with and leading cross-functional groups to produce meaningful results.
- Be able to write up detailed specifications of product requirements on our project management tool.
- Are growth-minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business.
- Comfortable working with internal stakeholders to communicate upcoming product iterations which will affect them / their team.
- You’ll likely have a little black book of tactics to build organic traffic, improve conversion and make products sticky through gamification.
- Proven experience in running CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) tests and improving the conversion rate of a site.
- Open minded and flexible, you’re happy to respond to changing circumstances and priorities while keeping a cool head!
Please fill out our quick survey to tell us more about you. If you do not complete this survey, you will not be considered for the role. *
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £38,000.00 per year
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- marketing: 3 years (Required)
Company: Think Huge Ltd
Company Location: Brighton
Job Category: Marketing