Group Logistics Data Analyst Job at AF Blakemore – Logistics in Willenhall, West Midlands
Group Logistics Data Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Group Logistics Data Analyst, reporting to the Logistics Manager, to provide the accurate and efficient production and analysis of key logistical reports.
Group Logistics Data Analyst Responsibilities:
– Produce key logistical reports using objects- Power Bi/ Excel.
– Analyse data to target improvements/further analysis.
– To use other key programs throughout the system as available.
– Assist in the production of KPI’s based on data collected.
– Support the logistics teams throughout the group with building key reports and dashboards on a weekly basis.
– To support in group projects internally and externally providing key accurate data to inform business decisions.
– Could be required to travel to sites other than the normal place of work for business purposes.
Group Logistics Data Analyst Requirements:
– Working knowledge of Microsoft programs- advanced Excel skills/ UBA preferable/Power Bi/Supply chain experience.
– Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn new skills.
– Ability to produce accurate work within agreed timescale.
– Excellent communication skills and the capacity to build good working relationships with colleagues and customers.
– Keen and enthusiastic approach to working both in a team and independently.
– Strong organisational and planning skills
– Positive attitude and flexibility in covering the other roles in the department
Flexible approach to working hours.
About A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd:
A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is the 60th largest privately owned company in the UK. This forward thinking family-owned business began life in 1917 as a counter-service grocery store, and has grown from these humble beginnings into a company that now owns 280 SPAR Convenience Stores and employs more than 7,500 people with a turnover of £1.1 billion.
The company has always been committed to developing a loyal and dedicated workforce that is focused upon excellent customer service and behaving with honesty and integrity. The company has always strived to build partnerships with suppliers and trade partners while never underestimating the role that it plays within the communities it serves.
Contract type: Permanent, Full Time
Shift Pattern: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £20k – £23k per annum
Benefits: Staff Discount, Company Pension Scheme, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Additional Holidays, Long Service Awards, Cycle to Work Scheme, Life Cover, Employee Volunteering opportunities.
Closing date for applications: 16th December, 2020
You may have experience of the following: Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Transport Analyst, Logistics Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst, etc.
Supply Chain Online
Company: AF Blakemore – Logistics
Company Location: Willenhall, West Midlands