Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant Job at EduStaff in North London
If you are looking to become a SEN Teacher, Counsellor, Speech & Language Therapist or an Educational, Clinical, Forensic Psychologist … the experience from this role will help you achieve that goal!
An established and inclusive School is delighted to offer this rewarding opportunity for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their welcoming team.
- SEN Teaching Assistant based in Barnet
- An excellent opportunity to gain invaluable skills
- £70-£80 per day
- SEN Teaching Assistant post starting immediately
- Long term, Full-Time SEN Teaching Assistant position
- Minimum of a 2:1 Classification – Psychology based degree
The SEN Teaching Assistant Person Specification
- 2:1 in Psychology or a relevant Degree
- Confident and Caring Graduate for SEN Teaching Assistant post
- Passionate about helping and developing students with Special Educational Needs
- Previous experience working with children is beneficial
- Join an experienced and friendly staff team
The SEN Teaching Assistant Role
- A comprehensive training and CPD programme
- Learn from experienced outstanding teachers
- Mentored at the school to prepare you for a successful career
- Wonderful reputation of excellent leadership and positive learning
- Based in Barnet, North London
- Great Bus links to the school
- 15-minute walk from the nearest overground station
The SEN Teaching Assistant is a challenging and meaningful role, where you will see yourself making a huge impact on the lives of SEN students you support.
Join this exciting, dynamic and diverse environment as a SEN Teaching Assistant today! Click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV and covering letter to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of SEN Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Company Location: North London